FORCE to use Pause codes

Request new features, paid for or voluntary

FORCE to use Pause codes

Postby peej101 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Forum,

I have been using OSDIAL for quite sometime now and i want to try to force the agents to use the Pause Codes. Is there any way to do this in OSDIAL 2.2?

I just need to see the agent's pause code on the monitoring. If they went to launch instead of seeing PAUSE, i will create a Pause code for LUNCH BREAK.

Please Help...

Peej..
peej101

Re: FORCE to use Pause codes

Postby fadmin » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

No there is no option to force agents to use any specific code. That is really the realm of your administration. Training and enforcing proper utilization.

One thing that appears to work pretty well is when you tie their pay to something you want them to do.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Re: FORCE to use Pause codes

Postby fsanchez » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi everyone,

I have run into an issue in reference to pause codes. Looks like when an agent is using let's say a pause code called "AUX" and stays like that for any amount of time but then switches to another pause code like "BREAK" the counter does not reset, it just changes the name from AUX to BREAK. So the time spent on AUX is going to add up to the BREAK time which would generate inaccurate agent pause summary reports. I have seen this issue in versions 2.2.9.087/1414-394 and 2.3.0.092/1557-442. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Thanks
fsanchez

Return to Feature Requests