Call history and comments on agent screen

Request new features, paid for or voluntary

Call history and comments on agent screen

Postby DhwaniTechnologies » Sun May 29, 2011 1:27 am

There are leads that may be called multiple times for follow ups. It would be nice to have a way in which the agent screen would show a small history section of the calls made to or received from the current number.

At the same time, since a number may be called on multiple occasions and the agent may need to add comments for each call made to that number, having a small section for multiple single line comments would be nice (something similar to what vtiger 5.2.1 has).

All this should not only be shown on the agent screen but also in the reports section for in-depth analysis.

The point is that there should be only a few situations in which using an external CRM should feel necessary. The Additional Fields functionality is definitely something that is very helpful. Building a more robust and full featured internal CRM would be a great plus for a great project like this.

Please share your views on this.
DhwaniTechnologies

Re: Call history and comments on agent screen

Postby fadmin » Mon May 30, 2011 8:46 am

Certainly having more CRM functionality would be a good thing. At this point it is the biggest thing missing comparing to a few commercial dialers. Having said that, there are no immediate plans to add it, given our current development schedule. Most of that is spent covering paid for requests. As you mentioned, there is the Additional Information section which can handle an unlimited number of forms, and the ability to make remote queries to other databases using a key field created for that purpose.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby DhwaniTechnologies » Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm

I appreciate your frank response. Could you please explain...
the ability to make remote queries to other databases using a key field created for that purpose
DhwaniTechnologies

Postby Plat » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I've implemented that in the script i've been writing lately. Here you can follow it here... I have another updated screenshot ill put up tomorrow to show you how ive incorporated call history and comments.

http://forum.osdial.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=758

My agents are loving it!
Plat

Postby Plat » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Plat

Return to Feature Requests