Multiple carriers

For subjects not covered elsewhere

Multiple carriers

Postby ipvinner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:23 am

Hello. I'd like to use different trunk per campaigns, but when I have added carriers1(web):
[name1]
type=friend
username=myuser
secret=somepass
fromuser=myser
fromdomain=ip
host=ip
nat=yes
insecure=invite
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes

exten => _9011.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _9011.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:7}@name,,To)
exten => _9011.,n,Hangup
All works fine, and asterisk used OUTname1 context in the dialplan, but when I added second name2 trunk(currier) that overload context
there is only OUTname2 in the "show dialplan" and I can't ring. could somebody help how can i use several trunks(currier) per complains.
ipvinner

Re: Multiple carriers

Postby fadmin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 am

I'm thinking you meant to say several carriers per campaign?

There is no plans to have multiple carriers dial at the same time, not sure what problem you are trying to handle by dialing like that.

You can easily create as many carriers that you want under Setup - Carrier. You can also set each to fail over to another carrier.
Just make sure you don't circle back to a previous failed-to carrier.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby ipvinner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 am

fadmin wrote:I'm thinking you meant to say several carriers per campaign?

There is no plans to have multiple carriers dial at the same time, not sure what problem you are trying to handle by dialing like that.

You can easily create as many carriers that you want under Setup - Carrier. You can also set each to fail over to another carrier.
Just make sure you don't circle back to a previous failed-to carrier.

no, I need use different carriers for different campaigns. when i had added second trunk(currier) through osdial admin-interface. OOUTname1 context disappeared, and only OOUTname2 context are exists, so all calls for name1 lost, there is error "no such context" in the /var/log/osdial/action_full*.
ipvinner

Postby fadmin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 am

All you need to do is (from inside OSDial) to specify which carrier you want to use, per campaign.

You can specify a default carrier for all campaigns from (System) Settings, and you can specify specific carriers in each campaign. If you try to add things manually and have not completely understood how you will undoubtedly fail as there is a certain amount of complexity to the dialplan.

If you did the above then you probably failed in your configuration some place, not using the exact case sensitive context name, etc. Something appears to be broken in your install, this is not default behavior.

Also, there is no need to include my response to you in your response to me since it's an ongoing thread and it's not possible to misunderstand that you are replying to mine... :)
Forum Administrator
OSDial
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby ipvinner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:52 am

ok, carrier1 Dialplan settings(used web-settings: carriers-modify-carrier-dialplan):
Code: Select all
exten => _27.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _27.,n,MixMonitor(/var/spool/asterisk/rec-backup/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%m)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%d)}/${UNIQUEID}.WAV,b)
exten => _27.,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=callid)
exten => _27.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@name1,,To)
exten => _27.,n,Hangup

name2 trunk settings
Code: Select all
exten => _27.,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
exten => _27.,n,MixMonitor(/var/spool/asterisk/rec-backup/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%m)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%d)}/${UNIQUEID}.WAV,b)
exten => _27.,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=callid2)
exten => _27.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@name2,,To)
exten => _27.,n,Hangup

when we have set trunk2 active in the web, OOUTname1* context had overloaded of OOUTname2-* contexts, so asterisk can't find OOUTname1-* contexts.
ipvinner

Postby fadmin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Asking the programmers I discovered that under testing they found that under certain conditions your issue could appear.
It was however solved on June 10th. A yum update should fix it.
Basically there is a period missing on a line.

This is how the patch looked if you know how to read it. It removes the line with only the = sign and adds one with .=

--- a/bin/osdial_astgen.pl
+++ b/bin/osdial_astgen.pl
@@ -1359,7 +1359,7 @@
}

# Create Outbound dialplan for the carrier.
- $dialplan = '';
+ $dialplan .= '';
$dialplan .= "[OOUT" . $carriers->{$carrier}{name} . "-Switch]\n" if($CLOrealtime>0);
$dialplan .= "switch => Realtime/OOUT".$carriers->{$carrier}{name}."\@extensions/p\n\n" if($CLOrealtime>0);
$dialplan .= "[OOUT" . $carriers->{$carrier}{name} . "-Patterns]\n";
Forum Administrator
OSDial
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby ipvinner » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you, that's work!
ipvinner

Return to General