"You're currently logged in" even when not.

For subjects not covered elsewhere

"You're currently logged in" even when not.

Postby themrrobert » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 pm

We are having agents get kicked out of the conference, and when they try to log back in, it shows "You are currently logged in, please talk to your administrator"

I have kicked the users out of the meetme conference, and reset the extension in the osdial_conference with that conference number, (trying to use the gui to erase the extension in the conference does nothing). after adjusting the row manually, the agent tries to log in, and instantly gets the same message, and it repopulates the database with that extension in the osdial_conferences table.

A couple times it seems like the agent didn't pick up in time, and then were unable to log back in, other times they were kicked out for an unknown reason, and then couldn't log back in.

How can I fix this, and better yet, how can I prevent it?

We use 1 phone per agent, 1001 = phone 1001.

We also have ?pl=1001&pp=password appended to the bookmark to force them to login properly.

Any help much appreciated.

10 users, all in one system.
asterisk 11.5.0-15
osdial 3.0.1 [latest at present]
agents are using chrome on win xp - 7, which seems to work fine most of the time, i'm not sure what would cause the system to kick someone out seemingly-randomly, once i get some help i'm sure it won't seem random anymore.

my tech triple checked to make sure noone was using the wrong login, so i'm stumped.

Thanks so much!
themrrobert

Re: "You're currently logged in" even when not.

Postby fadmin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 am

Laggy network connections will do just that. Asterisk looses track of the phone due to too much lag.
Of course if you have not read up on having a timing source then that will also do it.
Then there is trying to run it in a virtual environment, also too much lag for Asterisk's liking.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby themrrobert » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 pm

I actually do have a timing card, sangoma usb, and there isn't really any network lag, i've been monitoring the router and network and everything is well in the safe range, also it's not virtual it's baremetal.

What is the system checking for to determine if it's already logged in?
themrrobert

Postby fadmin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 pm

When you get the error msg use the Real Time Detail Screen to spot them. Click on the agent that should be kicked and you get another screen where you can then choose kicking the agent. The campaign can also kick all. Beware that using IE or older browsers can also cause big trouble. View the log to verify if they are not local.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby themrrobert » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

Okay that worked.

I noticed that my system didn't automatically load the voicetime module so i had to do that manually.

Afterwards, the timing issues still persist, (already logged in, eg) and i checked the dahdi version and it's 2.6.1, and sangoma says that dahdi > 2.6 is not compatible with the voicetime usb. =/ maybe they're wrong?
themrrobert

Postby fadmin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 am

We made a fix for the Sangoma driver compatibility issue, which works on most h/w. If not on your, which it seems clear it does not, use the software timer (ztdummy) for Asterisk instead.

https://help.4psa.com/index.php?_m=know ... cleid=1231
Forum Administrator
OSDial
fadmin
Site Admin

Return to General