Configure Switch2Voip on OSDial

For subjects not covered elsewhere

Configure Switch2Voip on OSDial

Postby Expal1981 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi, i've been using Switch2Voip to make VoIP calls using Asterisk and it has been working fine, we have 25 stations making telemarketing calls with one account, however when we try with OSDial we just get a busy signal, we followed the installation instructions and it seems to be correctly installed.
Expal1981

Re: Configure Switch2Voip on OSDial

Postby fadmin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

To debug a carrier connection you need to give some more specifics (but not include your actual login info such as the IP used by the dialer or login name / secret).

You say it seems to be correctly installed, but what you base that on, making it very hard to help you.

Run this from the dialer command line (as root)
rasterisk -X "sip show peers"

Then you can tell if you have a connection to your carrier as it will show the login info, IP address and status. This would be the first step.

If that does not open the door for a solution then the next thing to do would be to establish if you are running a campaign with phones and agents as it is intended as it may very well not be done right. A busy tone usually indicate that Asterisk is trying to dial a number which is not allowed by the dialplan. That is usually the result from improperly configured numbers, i.e. wrong number of digits etc.

Please realize that OSDial is using Asterisk so if it works on your Asterisk box it will also work in OSDial.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Re: Configure Switch2Voip on OSDial

Postby Expal1981 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

It's working now my IT found the error. Thanks
Expal1981

Return to General