Prevent a system status to redial

For subjects not covered elsewhere

Prevent a system status to redial

Postby markirving » Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

hi,

may i know if it is possible to make a system status, for example the CRC system status from being redialed over and over? even if it is not included in the dial status in the campaign settings?.

what i want is just dispose the CRC status once, and then never let it dial again.

thanks very much! cheers!!

i have osdial version 2.2
markirving

Re: Prevent a system status to redial

Postby fadmin » Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say. Looks like you want to create a new system status, and tehn because you have it defined you want it to only dial once, but not be included in a cmpaign setting. Which is not possible. Could you try again?
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby markirving » Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm

thanks for the reply! actually this is my situation,

i am having around 1500+ CRC (Carrier Issue - No Response)status per day in the Call Disposition Stats in the Call Report. When i look on how many CRC dispositions i have using advanced search lead and then selecting only CRC -Carrier Issue - No Response as status, i am only getting around less than 200 records that has CRC status.

may i know the reason behind this? and may i also know if i can make the it to stop dialing numbers that has CRC status so that in the Call Disposition Stats in the Call Report, CRC (Carrier Issue - No Response) will not be as high as 1500+?

i hope you understand what i am trying to say. thanks again!
markirving

Postby fadmin » Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

In the US around 30% of the carriers do not have modern equipment which results in you not being able to say what happened with that call. The only way around it is to use the Sangoma NetBorder (a call analyzer), which can drastically lower that number. Call Sangoma for details.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Return to General