Outbound press one

For subjects not covered elsewhere

Outbound press one

Postby jake615615 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello,
I am having two issues with my system. First I want to start by explaining what exactly I am looking to do with my system. I would like to run an audio message (outbound) and allow the other end to have an option to press 1. This will than transfer them to my awaiting agents logged into the agent side at separate locations to take the call.
The problem that I am having is that when running a larger number of calls (outbound 20-100 lines) the call is choppy, I have made a list, and inserted my phone number somewhere in the middle. When I receive the call it is very choppy and can’t hear the message clear at all. Also I am getting some calls during this List that just come through like I am trying to run predictive. (I will hear an answer machine or someone just saying hello that did not press anything.) On the other hand when running the dialer slower, say 3 lines it appears the problem subsides. I was told to buy a Sangoma UT51/51 timing stick and that would help with these issues. When speaking with OSDial they have told me that all I had to do was plug it in to the USB. I have re-booted the system along with updating it. I don’t know for sure if this is the issue or even if I need the Sangoma UT51/51? I have put all the information about my system in my signature if anything else is needed please don’t hesitate. Please take a look and see if this system is even capable of the mentioned above (single server). Also I would like to mention that I have checked and confirmed with my sip provider that I do have 100 sip lines.

I would like to thank all of you in advanced that might shed some light on my issues.
Version: 2.2.9.087/1414-394
Server DL-580
32 gigs RAM
(4) 3.4 GHZ Xeon Prossers (All four are Dual core)
Harddrives : (4 SAS Drives) Totaling 175 GB of spac
Sangoma UT51/51
jake615615

Re: Outbound press one

Postby jake615615 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 am

anyone??? Please
Version: 2.2.9.087/1414-394
Server DL-580
32 gigs RAM
(4) 3.4 GHZ Xeon Prossers (All four are Dual core)
Harddrives : (4 SAS Drives) Totaling 175 GB of spac
Sangoma UT51/51
jake615615

Postby DhwaniTechnologies » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Were you able to fix this issue?
DhwaniTechnologies

Postby revfast » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 pm

have you tried running it with less lines like 20 ?? this almost seems like its a bandwidth issue. what codec are you using ??

What is your CPU and RAM usage when running the campaign ?

Im trying to do the same thing but im getting cross connects only on this campaign.(press one)

the reason why I want to do this is because Im getting a lot of blank calls from leads hanging up before they get to a live agent, so I want to give them an option to press 1 if they trully want to wait.

Im only running 4 simulteneous calls and when someone presses 1 and dialer goes out and dials another lead I head the anouncement message again.

im on 2.2.9.087/1414-394 single xeon 2.4 with 8gb in ram, Im running other campaigns just fine.
revfast

Return to General