OSDial problem during installation

For questions during install

OSDial problem during installation

Postby brando16 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 am

hi all,

i want to try this favoulus software, but i didn't success on install, when i try to install the installation process ask me for what pakages install and i check Base and Osdial all in one pakages. next screen ask me for centOS DVD 1, but i downloaded centos 6.5 DVD 1 and the process return me with error:

this disk is not correctly.

HELPPPPPPPP!!!! :(((((

thanks for all reply.

ps: sorry for my bad english, i hope write clear...
brando16

Re: OSDial problem during installation

Postby fadmin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Based on what you have said you have some problem related to how you are trying to install it, maybe corrupt media. OSDial does not require any other DVD which means any such request have some odd error not related to OSDial. It is also running CentOS 6.4.

There is another thing which occur when you don't have enough disk space (80GB) Kickstart will stop the install.
This limit was chosen as a minimum workable size, but will be lowered with the release of v3.2.
Forum Administrator
OSDial
http://osdial.com
fadmin
Site Admin

Postby brando16 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 am

Thanks Fadmin,

you're right i new download iso from surgeforge and i see difference of 110 MB between iso i have and iso i have download the installation completed!!!

I'm very happy because I believe a lot in this project!!!

Thanks very much.
brando16

Postby TinaFranchi » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:05 am

congrats. and i am also very happy that we all are helping each other here on this platform. and it is very good to see that people are getting good advice from fellow mates specially in terms of technology
TinaFranchi

Return to Installation